Skip to content

Tax Accounting

self assessment accountant

When running a small company, it is important to ensure that you’re not paying more tax than you should be. The legislation surrounding tax returns and small business VAT can be complex.

There are numerous deadlines and responsibilities to consider.

Depending on circumstances some employed individuals and pensioners may need to file a Self-Assessment Tax Return.

If you fail to register as a self-employed person with HMRC and to send in tax returns this can result in heavy fines. It is always good to professional tax advice from our specialist tax accountants to ensure you set up the self-assessment correctly.

Whether you only employ a small number of people or a large workforce, you are likely to need help with dealing with the payroll and ensuring compliance with employment legislation and avoiding any fines.